Infosys Recruitment 2017 Job Openings For Freshers. Apply online for Infosys recruitment drive 2017 for freshers and experienced professionals. Infosys job openings in India for the vacancies of entry level engineers and IT internship jobs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for Infosys careers through below provided registration link.
Infosys Recruitment 2017 Details:
|Experience Required||Freshers (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 Pass outs)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate|
|Work Location||Across India|
|Job Description||Entry Level Engineer|
|Type of Industry||IT – Software Service|
|Salary Offered||Best in Market|
Latest Job Openings in Infosys:
- Project Managers / Senior Project Managers
- Delivery Manager
- Program Manager
- Technology Architect
- Technical Lead
- Technology Analyst
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Sales Manager
- Engagement Manager
- Alliance Manager
- Associate Manager (Client Services)
- Lead Consultant
- Senior Consultant
- Lead HR
- Lead Talent Acquisition
- Manager – Corporate Finance
- Test Analyst
- React.JS/UI Developer
- AngularJS/UI Developer
- Java/Hadoop/Spark Developer
- Associate Business Analyst
- Project Manager Scrum Master
- Campus Recruiter
- Associate Consultant
- Test Manager
- DevOps/Build/Release Engineer
- Legal Counsel
- Corporate IT Recruiter
- SAP ABAP Consultant
- Big Data Testing
- Project Manager
- UI/UX Developer
- Data Warehousing (ETL) Testing
- Data Warehouse Testing / DW Testing
Infosys Company Profile:
Infosys is the second-largest India-based IT services company by 2014 revenues, and the fifth largest employer of H-1B visa professionals in the United States in FY 2013. On 15 February 2015, its market capitalization was ₹ 263,735 crores ($42.51 billion), making it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
Infosys was co-founded in 1981 by Narayan Murthy, Nandan Nilekani, N. S. Raghavan, S. Gopalakrishnan, S. D. Shibulal, K. Dinesh and Ashok Arora after they resigned from Patni Computer Systems. The company was incorporated as “Infosys Consultants Pvt Ltd.” with a capital of ₹10,000 or US$1,250 (about $3,254 in 2015) in Model Colony, Pune as the registered office. It signed its first client, Data Basics Corporation, in New York. In 1983, the company’s corporate headquarters was relocated from Pune to Bangalore.
Change in name: The company changed its name to “Infosys Technologies Private Limited” in April 1992 and to “Infosys Technologies Limited” when it became a public limited company in June 1992. It was later renamed to “Infosys Limited” in June 2011.
|Founder(s) or Key People||Narayan Murthy
N. S. Raghavan
S. D. Shibulal
Vishal Sikka (CEO & MD)
|Industry||IT services, IT consulting|
|No. of Employees||187,976 (September 2015)|
|Headquarters||Electronics City, Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
Infosys Recruitment Process:
The Selection process consists of the following three rounds.
- Aptitude written test online
- Technical interview
- HR interview
Infosys Test Pattern (Online, Written):
|Section||Number of Questions||Time Limit|
|Quantitative Ability||10||35 Min|
Infosys Eligibility Criteria:
- Only entry level engineers are eligible.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have a good hold on mathematics or must be good in calculation.
- Must have consistent academic records from Class X on wards
- Candidates who have attended Infosys interview or recruitment before 6 months need not apply.
Document Required (Original and Photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC/Diploma Marksheet
- Graduation & Post Graduation all years’ mark sheets
- Photo ID proof (Pan Card/ Passport / Driving License / College ID)
Plot No.44 Hosur Main Road,
Electronics City, Bengaluru,